Monday, June 8, 2009

Temple

Hmmm.. Yesterday was a really boring day..
I mean boring is better than going to tuition where i don't listen
to whatever the teacher is teaching..
I feel bad for my tution teachers.. haha
Ok , coming back to the previous topic..
It was a sad boring day until my mom told me to get dressed
cause we were going to temple..
Anything is better than nothing right??

Then, we went to Air Itam Kaliaman Temple with my cousins..
This Sunday is the Firewalking Festival in the temple..
So till then, everyday from last saturday, one family has to do this thing
where they have to sponser food for the night after they have finished
the prayers and all..
It is a very good thing to do, so a lot of people really volunteer to do this

Today(9/6/09) is my grandfather's (on my mother's side) family's turn..
My mom and her siblings always use my grandfather's name for all the temple stuff although they are the one who are paying for all the expences...

Firewalking Festival in Air Itam temple is very very huge..
I mean it is really big thing for people living there...
Where else can u see people willingly walking on fire..
Ok, it is not exactly fire.. its actually really really hot burned coals,,,
Who in their sane mind would walk on burning fire??
Think about it...
There will be alot of people coming to the temple from even 4 in the morning till 1 in the morning the next day..
Sigh..
I wish I could stay u that late but sadly I have school the next day...



No comments:

Post a Comment