Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dance

Ok i know this is a bit too late but my friends and I rocked our school last day of school for the first semester... which is also known as our school's teacher's day.. WooOoHoOoOO.. it was actuall y lame but fun for the dancing part..
Well, if you want to know.. This would be the first time any of us(I think)
have ever perform on stage in our school...
This dance is Pavit's 3 years dream to perform in school..
We were so nervous, we started sweating like 1 week
before the actual dancing day..
But we had exams, so it was soooooo visible..
We really worked really hard for this..
It was really the hard work of my 2 friends Gaya and Pavit..
The others worked hard too but some of us
were in playing mode during the practises...
....(It was actually only me..HAHAHAHA) ....
We danced for a few songs continuously...
We started of with G-Slide by Lil Mama, then it was
a song which i don't know the title to.. then it was
Pokerface by Lady Gaga,then it was Soulja Boy by Soulja Boy,
then it was Gaya's solo with Fatt, Leha, and Mira doing their '7'
The end was the best part ever...
We danced for THRILLER by Michael Jackson...
This was the first time anyone had done Thriller in school..
i think lah.. for 5 years i have never seen anyone doing it in school before...
It would have been a smooth dance if it wasn't for
that lame, retarded, freaking radio that my school has..
I'm so sorry because I cannot upload the video cause
i dont know how...haha.. lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment