Wednesday, June 15, 2011

X-Men: First Class

X-Men: First Class was NOT one of the movie that i wanted to watch in cinemas.. I have to admit i didn't really want to watch it at all, but I had to cause I went to watch movie with Lett and all the other movies are worst (meaning I REALLY didnt want to watch them).

Lett wanted to watch X-Men and James McAvoy is in it so i just went along with it.. Best decision ever! If you ever didn't understand why they were called X-Men and how they came up with the name e.g. Prof X, Magneto, M
ystique.. This movie will have the answer although the reason it lame.. No offence..

I don't wanna give spoilers but I will say this.. X-Men: First Class is a MUST watch movie!!


James McAvoy is Hot!!!












The cast of X-Men : First Class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment