Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the 14th of December

Today was a bit boring...
I woke up early today to go to the temple in Air Itam...
So, I got dressed up and all until I found out that I'm going to the temple NOT to pray but to go to see some kids getting their ears pierced...
I was like ''What??''...
Then without protesting I went ...
It was like soooo boring... I sat there and watch everyone around me talk cause i didn't have anyone to talk to...
I mean why can't you just pierce their freaking ears without telling the whole world about it??
And I know its one of the Indian cultural customs to pierce ears in front of family members and all... But come on lah...
After that, I went to my nearby cousin's house to rest for a while...
My cousin took me to the state library... Do you believe that today was the first time I step foot in there...
There I did a library card and i borrow 2 books ...
1. Chinese Cinderella
2. Rattlesnake Romeo
All in all, a boring day...KINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment